Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Cookies Burn On Bottom

My 15 favorite novels

The other day a subscriber to my newsletter I asked if I leóia novels. The answer is yes, of course.

These are my 15 favorite novels, in a completely random order:

1. The rope around his neck, by Joseph Conrad.
2. 1280 souls, Jim Thompson.
3. Red Harvest, Dashiell Hammet ..
4. Sleeping in the sun, by Adolfo Bioy Casares.
5. The research, by Juan Jose Saer.
6. The Lost Head of Damasceno Monteiro by Antonio Tabucchi.
7. Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut.
8. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess.
9. Nobody is perfect, Donald E. Westlake.
10. The Baron in the Trees, by Italo Calvino.
11. No Country for Old Men, by Cormac Mc. Carthy.
12. The Fixer by Bernard Malamud.
13. The penultimate truth, Philip K. Dick.
14. The Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.
15. Sad, lonely, and final, Osvaldo Soriano.

What are your favorite novels? ---------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment