Monday, February 14, 2011

Trimethoprim How Long Does It Take To Clear

Customers buy more than just products

Recently a company of which I am a customer was acquired by another company. And while the new company provides the same service at the same price, I do not agree. I think I'm losing the friendly help they gave me the original owner.

this in mind, his personality and his assistance were the main reasons that I was his client. When I talked to some friends who were also clients of this company, I said to them was something similar.

This leads to an important point. Customers purchased for many reasons, and most of those reasons have nothing to do with quality or price of your product. Customers buy

: His personality

* * Your Service
* His philosophy about life and business
* The image of your company
* Its efficiency
* Your reputation among people they know

0 comments:

Post a Comment