Monday, July 6, 2009

What Happens When Benzonatate Expires

justification


To all those who took the trouble to visit this blog to read the idleness, inconsistencies and instances of your server, I ask an apology for such an abrupt and sudden abandonment of me. The reality is that I have not felt the pressing need to write something specific. I guess the inspiration is wandering gypsy, I hope you decide to visit these parts soon.

blog In sports, there are so many things to write about, I believe that July will help relaunch same activity. Armstrong, Federer, Cristiano, Kaka, Mc Nair, names that deserve a mention at least. Nor can we ignore the guessing game that has an entire nation: Mexico vs USA. Beyond the World Cup ticket (which is in real danger) is played the pride and power to continue assuming (foolishly) that we are better than the Americans in our sport.

The blog chronicles, poems, stories and more, the story is different. While it might publish some of the things I have for some time, the truth is that I felt like at all. I have written little and published less. Walking along the viaduct at 6 am, with a cold climate but nice and after a sleepless night for work, I got the craving to write some lines in English. More mediocre that I have written in English, I dare not raise such embarrassments of poetry. Yes, I feel good reading them eventually, they are catalysts for memory, flash memory prologues.

addition to the above, there are physical reasons that discourage me to write. When you get up at 5 am every day, go to the gym, eat breakfast, you bathe and go to work 9 to 9 (usually), the last thing you do when you arrive at night at your house, is to write something. At least that happens to me me. Weekends are similar. My social life has been reduced to almost nothing, with few exceptions, since premature aging together with my mind, my physical condition is deplorable after 5 days of intense activity, and there's nothing you enjoy more, lying down listening to music, watching sports NG or some type channel, Travel Channel or Discovery, or reading a book.

I have yet to be carried out many activities in this beautiful city (yes, you can be beautiful if you know where to move). Go to the Museo Rufino Tamayo, Six Flags, the Bosque de Chapultepec, so named the bar "The Pasagüero" touring the Alameda and the Zocalo ride in a punt or in Xochimilco (and get a hangover there, preferably), take pictures in nurseries, among many others. At the moment what is coming is a concert of La Cuca at the Hard Rock (ticket in hand) and the long awaited match of the selection at the Azteca Stadium (I hope to have tickets in hand).

This life is not what I thought when I longed to live in Mexico City, but I have to admit that while fun is not an adjective that would describe my stay in the capital, this time helped me to gain responsibility , condition, discipline and experience in the workplace. Now that, I never say this but ... I need to spend time in Merida. Vacation can be a city so nice, peaceful and desirable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment