Friday, July 10, 2009

Ontario Penalities For Using A Fake Id

Le Tour 09. Contador vs. Armstrong. Nth


For more than a decade I follow the Tour de France. Some years with greater interest than others. I must say that along with Armstrong, withdrew my interest in this just cycling, so the last 3 events went unnoticed for a server. Pereiro's victories, Contador and Sastre, by doping (or suspected) of Landis and Rasmussen, were indifferent because I felt that without the Texan had no emotion.


This year, with the return of the ultimate winner of the Tour in history, my interest re-emerged stronger than ever. And this tour is that media interest has not had the last 3 together. Lance Armstrong returns, and though he says it is only to promote his fight against cancer, the reality is they will do everything possible to get your 8 th title. In the same team that Lance, Astana, is the favorite, Alberto Contador, so that the illness is maximized to see what strategy will take his team manager. Although it has been said that Albert is the leader, the actions and the stage 3 in which the American took out 40''in English indicate that this will be an epic battle.


Armstrong said in a book that Carlos Sastre's victory in the latest edition "was a joke." Obviously it did not fall in favor of English and things got tense. Now I apologized and it seems that everything was forgotten, but Lance's relationship with the English and past champions is not the best.


Doubts about the real possibilities of Armstrong winning the Tour are many. Believe that age, inactivity, and his recent collarbone bill, things will be like before him. Moreover medical studies indicate that it has the same physical capacity than before. In addition to this, one must take into account the incredible fighting spirit that has this corridor, so I bet all because it takes an eighth Tour. Those who really know this branded me crazy, naive, ignorant, and others no less unflattering adjectives. But hey, I'm certainly unaware of cycling and just now I am learning many things, but despite that, I have confidence that Armstrong will not wane in the mountains, as many experts say.


I'm not saying anything you do not know, I just want to express my excitement for this new tour, which looks better every day.


NOTE: This was written before the seventh stage. After it, I can only say that despite the counter attack and no response from Armstrong, seven-times even trust. I think that is reserved for other stages, I can hardly believe that with his fighting spirit has entered the Tour without the real goal of victory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment