Saturday, June 12, 2010

Why Do I Get Light Headed From Smoking Cigarettes

Remco


Gentlemen, we have the following situation. Last night I received an email from Remco Geraerts, where I wondered if I could still go to your pool. I said yes, but obviously had no matches the first day. This morning I received your email, at exactly 5:07:03 am (I have the email that you want to check). Remco mention this because I miss the party of Greece, Korea, but since this game was played at 6:30 am and I only just saw your pool, they could not get up in time result. For me there is no problem to tell the result, but if anyone has any objection, as I believe that would be right and then the game would not be available Remco mentioned and then have to decide whether to go ahead. Remco, for those not familiar, is another Dutch guy, who participated in the previous edition of the Predictor and that lack of communication had not come to this. I look forward to your comments.

Now, this is the last change that will suffer the pools. The award amounts to $ 5,500.00 MN

0 comments:

Post a Comment